This sunrisephotonics pen type fiber optic cleaner is made to especially cleaning with the SC/FC/ST/E-2000 connectors, this equipment cleans the ferrule end faces to take away dust, oil, and other debris without nicking or scratching the end face. The pen type fiber optic cleaner for simplex connections is a dry cloth cleaner made to clean single fiber 2.5mm connectors. Designed as an adapter, the dust cap of the pen type fiber optic cleaner works as a coupler for cleaning unmated connectors.
Fiber Optic Cleaner Pen for 2.5mm SC/FC/ST Connectors Features
Designed for all types of 2.5mm fiber optic connectors
Small size for easy hand-held operations
Dry clean without additional use of harmful substances
Manufactured with anti-static material
400+ times cleanings per cleaner
To clean the SC/FC/ST adapter ports on patch panels
1. Remove dust caps from the devices;
2. Insert tip of cleaner into the SC/FC/ST Adaptors;
3. Push the Outer Shell to start cleaning the SC/FC/ST connector end face. A “click ” sound indicates end of cleaning process, Put back the covers after use.
To Clean the SC/FC/ST connectors/Patch Cables
1. Take away the dust caps.
2. Insert SC/FC/ST connector into the cleaner’s guide cap.
3. Push the Outer Shell to start cleaning the SC/FC/ST connector end face. A “click ” sound indicates end of cleaning process, Put back the covers after the cleaning process.
Be careful not to slant the pen type fiber cleaner while inserting into the adapter.
Do not overly exert force during insertion as this may
cause damage to both the connector and the fiber cleaner.
If pushing outer shell is inhibited, remove the fiber cleaner from adapter and ensure that there is no sizable debris inhibiting the cleaning procedure.
Do not attempt to disassemble the cleaner as this can cause damage to the device.
Do not re-use cleaning cloth as this will eliminate its cleaning capability.
Do not touch the cleaning cloth as this will cause contamination and affect the cleaning result.
Do not pull the cleaning cloth, touch only the device body.
Do not use this cleaning pen when the cloth is empty, this action can cause damage to the fiber connector.
Notes on storage for extended periods
Do not expose device to direct sunlight, high temperature or high humidity environment. The dust caps on the pen cleaners should be closed at all times when device is not in use.